To complete your printing job set-up, Engineered Printing Solutions offers a complete line of printing accessories. From conveyors to dryers, flamers to washers, we offer everything you are likely to need to make certain your pad printing job runs smoothly.
This is a fixed position device mounted directly to the pad print machine. The adjustable hot air blowers can be oriented directly between the pad and the parts being printed in order to improve the release of the ink on the substrate. The Hot Wind 200 is great for cold work areas or slow drying inks or when it is necessary to print large format areas wet on wet. This device is equipped with a regulator to adjust the intensity of the air blower and increase or decrease the units heating power with a thermal controller.
This compact mobile device helps dry parts quickly and can be adjusted to any printing device or part location. The Hot Wind 300 is great for cold work areas or slow drying inks or when it is necessary to print large format areas wet on wet. This device is equipped with a regulator to adjust the intensity of the air blower and increase or decrease the units heating power with a thermal controller.
This simple-to-use device helps dry parts quickly and prevent image deterioration when bulk unloading. The Master Flow hot-air device is designed to be mounted directly on a linear conveyor, elliptical conveyor or rotating table. It is versatile enough if you have alternative mounting requirements. The Master Flow hot-air device is used as an alternative to the infrared oven drying tunnel – model MT3, model MT6 for drying materials after printing.
This flamer is height adjustable and therefore adaptable to all working conditions. Pneumatically operated, it can be connected to any pad printing machine produced by Engineered Printing Solutions. The flame can be operated either by pedal or through a signal from the machine to which it is connected. It is available in either a 1 or 2 burner model.
Many substrates, especially PP-PE plastics require pre-treatment to prepare or improve the bonding surface for ink adhesion. The corona plasma is generated by the application of high voltage to an electrode that has a sharp point. The plasma charge forms that the tip of this sharp point. The corona plasma treatment changes the surface energy of the substrate.
The corona pre-treatment (sometimes referred to as air plasma) device is optional equipment that can be added to a standard platform or purchased as a standalone pre-treatment system.
This unit has the following features:
- Conveyors and parts fixtures must be specially designed. This unit is not suitable or metal parts or metal fixtures.
- High Voltage/Low Temperature electrical discharge is suitable for delicate materials, which are normally damaged by flame pre-treatment
- Generally preferred over flame systems for clean room installations
- Stand-alone units can be used with automated part handling process. Units also available for in-line production applications
Many substrates, including plastics, require pre-treatment to prepare or improve the bonding surface for ink adhesion. The pre-treatment conveyor flamer is optional equipment that can be added to a standard single pass inkjet platform or purchased as a standalone pre-treatment system.
This unit has the following features:
- Automatic product detection indexes the product and will automatically shut-off the flame when the operator/feeder stops feeding the conveyor, reducing energy consumption.
- Sensor detects flame ON and OFF as the product passes through the unit to ensure pre-treatment process application.
- Optional liquid cooled guidance rails for required applications.
- Adjustable conveyor speed for different materials and lengths of pre-treatment required.
- Operates on natural gas or propane using a single control for flame power adjustment.
- Flow meters for air & gas provide precise control of process parameters.
- OSHA compliant
The pad shuttle device (RR or RRR) is assembled upon request as the machine is being built. The primary advantage is the improvement to the registration for multi-colored applications because the part remains stationary. This device allows printing of 2 or 3 colors.
- Allows for easier loading and unloading of parts
- Simple, less complex fixtures are needed because parts are less likely to shift between prints
The cupslide unit is built to slide the ink cup over the length of the image on the cliché from left-to-right, inking the etched artwork. The pad then picks up the images and prints onto the part. The cup will continue to cycle left-to-right when on single cycle mode until the operator initiates another cycle. In continuous automatic cycle, the pad and cup are synchronized and the cup passes over the image only once per cycle. The size of the pad printing machine has to be proportionate to the size of the sealed ink cup and the cliché size. A common application is printing a longer image rolled 360 degrees onto a tubular part.
- This ancillary equipment option is available on all COMEC machines except: EASY 130/160, KP05, KP06
- Available for all cup sizes: 60mm, 70mm, 90mm, 110mm, 130mm, 160mm, 200mm, 250mm and 300mm diameters.
For pad printing machines that apply two or more colors, an independent pad descent is available. This product allows the pad printer to print on larger surfaces.
- Each pad is able to move up and down independently for printing on different levels of a surface or where part size or height variations demand it
- The pad descent, stroke and sequence is controlled directly from the operator control touch screen