BottleJet Inkjet Bottle Printing Machine
The best just keeps getting better. Thanks to continuous improvements, the EPS BottleJet cylindrical bottle printing machine is faster and more reliable than ever, with several new features designed to speed up throughput, prolong print head life, and lower Total Cost of Ownership. Read on to find out about the latest features of the BottleJet cylindrical inkjet printer.
BottleJet Inkjet Bottle Printer Features
- Upgraded firmware:
- Start printing position can now be specified along with x and y positions
- Speed calibration is more accurate and is automatically stored, reducing setup time
- New Mist Extractor collects and filters any errant ink droplets.
- UV Curing Lamp increased from 3W to 6W
- Added UV Sensor to enhance safety and reduce risk of damage to heads
- Added ink mist collector beside the UV lamp
- Improved bottle fixture with additional rollers and quick-release for fast changeovers
- Improved lead screw servo motor
- Upgraded lead screw
- Stronger carriage beam and support leg
- New visible red laser guide makes it easier to set x-axis printing origin
- Improved stirring method for white ink: integrated agitator mixes white ink according to pre-set timer even while machine is off