BottleJet DualSpin Cylindrical Inkjet Printer
EPS is pleased to present the latest inkjet product-decoration solution for cylindrical objects: The BottleJet DualSpin. Designed to slot in between the BottleJet inkjet bottle printer and the XD-360 in both price and production capability, the BottleJet DualSpin features 2 x 2 printing capability, meaning that one side can print while the other is loaded for continuous printing of parts. The BottleJet DualSpin accommodates both tapered and flat-walled cylindrical objects up to 270 mm in length, with diameters ranging from 40 mm to 120 mm. With up to 11 ink channels, the BottleJet DualSpin can produce extended color gamuts and subtle gradients with seamless 360-degree printing. The automatic print head protection system prevents accidental exposure of the print heads to UV light, and the programmable maintenance schedule allows automatic purging, wiping, and capping of print heads. True variable data capabilities mean that you can combine variable alphanumeric data on each part with static branding graphics on all parts. This makes the BottleJet DualSpin the ideal decorating solution for the drinkware and ad-specialty industries—imagine a different name on each piece, with standard graphics on all parts to provide each participant with an individualized keepsake from an event. And at a speed and price-point that can’t be beat; to print a 1200 x 900 dpi image that is 229 mm x 170 mm with W + CMYKLcLm + V on four parts takes about 96 seconds.
- Seamless 360 degree printing
- Ink Droplet Conversion Algorithm realizes consistent resolutions and stable visual effects in different objects.
- Ink Droplet Compensation Algorithm for taper printing prevents image deformation.
- Automatic ink system recirculates ink and monitors levels
- Programmable maintenance schedule allows automatic purging, wiping, and capping of print heads
- 2 X 2 operation: stations move in and out of machine for continuous printing
- Roughly 96 sec for four bottles 73 mm Diameter
- 170 mm x 230 mm image at 600 x 900 DPI WCMYKLcLmV quality mode just under a minute in production mode.
2 X 2 operation: stations move in and out of machine for continuous printing!
Up to 11 ink containers:
Primer, CMYK, Lc, Lm, W1, W2, and Flush
Four different designs in one job. Image resolution: 1200 x 900 dpi. Image size for full-wrap: 229 mm x 120 mm. Printed with W+CMYK. Total time to print all four: 1:36.